Lawrence Sintered Metals offers architectural woven & welded wire mesh, which is high-quality and best suited for architectural applications.
LSM wire mesh can be used for providing decorative and functional support in many of the architectural applications that help in enhancing a project’s quality and controlling the costs.
- Suitable for use with both internal and external architectural projects including in areas like for ceiling panels, balustrade, building facades, security fencing, partitions.
- Expertise in working with architects and designers to come up with new mesh choices to suit particular structural applications.
- Durable wire mesh and excellent appearance finishes.
- Provides additional strength and stability using welded wire cloth in projects.
- Can be easily shaped for meeting specific project design requirements in design and functional projects.
Applications for Architectural Woven & Welded Wire Mesh:
- Security Screens
- Shade Screens
- Ceiling Applications
- Fill Panels
- Exterior Facades
- Screens and Barriers
- Protective Enclosures
- Welded Wire Fence
- Welded Wire Railings
- Welded Grille Panels
- Water Fountain and Waterfall Features